Buying game recordings at high prices! 3.5 yuan per hour

,

I knew there were a lot of talented people in the community—what a great idea!

Which version does Euro Truck Simulator 2 require? I haven’t updated in a long time.

Monster Hunter series

1 Like

You can ask in the group.

Can you only use keyboard and mouse? What about controllers?

AI for everyone!

You can ask in the group.

Try to use keyboard and mouse as much as possible; using a controller might result in a lower pass rate.

That’s pretty interesting—has this kind of thing already started being trained now?

Not sure, have text models become so similar in quality that now everyone is starting to compare multimodal models instead?

6666

Not a single one is a game I play.

What games do you play?

I play old-school farming games like Civilization, Stellaris, Don’t Starve, and Oxygen Not Included.

I’ll ask them if they accept it.

Only accepting first-person, character types.

Where can I download the game?