That other site really doesn't care about its users, still acting like it's some kind of feudal emperor


I posted a script showing how to display the upgrade progress, and even that got successfully reported.

13 Likes

Hmm, a giveaway post that can’t do a giveaway.

5 Likes

I understand you and support you :xhj18:

Can’t send Alipay (zfb) red envelopes.

1 Like

“The community considers it offensive, insulting, and an act of hatred.”

1 Like

No raffles, no scripts, can’t do anything** Maybe everyone should just watch and stop posting altogether.

2 Likes

The value of not participating in unnecessary lotteries

非必要不发言

2 Likes

A group of resellers set up a community—that’s basically what it is, isn’t it?

2 Likes

可太封建了

欢迎回家,共建共享

1 Like

I’ve appealed over there three times in three months, but it’s like throwing a stone into the sea—no response at all. I’ve been checking on the thread, but honestly, I don’t even know how to comment on this anymore.

1 Like

outrageous

2 Likes

因为一次抽奖永久禁言了,然后又注册了一个账号,发言又被举报,乐呵了 :xhj17:

1 Like

:xhj007:

1 Like

禁言的账号,能借我看帖子不哥,我GitHub还得12月才满五年

那个号我注销了,然后再注册的时候注册不了了

隔壁这么严格了?又是什么神仙操作?

1 Like

Qin :poop: Emperor: Pay up in copper coins and I’ll let you speak. Pay too little and it’s not enough. In a few days, I’ll set things up to get your account banned. If you don’t pay what you owe, you can kiss it goodbye. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Now I don’t even speak up anymore—if I’m not careful, I’ll end up getting “refined” myself.

2 Likes

这确实不应该啊