Free API benefits still offered as an August 1st celebration gift — topped up with 0.5b, should last quite a while

,

Connection info:
key: sk-L2OPnhmrOjkUjDMauOggY6lq23Tp7h2BNRdjzlUJg88etTDu
As for the URL, check the post below (I can’t share the same link repeatedly, it’s a bit annoying for me too)
ai.yuanown.com

The countdown has started! There’s only 0.5b quota left in this API. Once it’s used up, it’s going offline. If you want to keep using it, just register an account and subscribe under the special group to continue.

Keep an eye out—there will be more free APIs released in the future.

If you win a prize, please contact the QQ group mentioned in the site announcement and then DM the group owner, OK?

Thanks everyone for your support!

Didn’t even use up to 1b, which I don’t really approve of.

2 Likes

:xhj003: URL:gai.fj.kg

1 Like

Draw one

Let’s see if we can win something.

Thank you for your help.
ai.yuanown.com is a high-protection URL.
api.ai.yuanown.com has lower protection.
gai.fj.kg is used as a backup, and it’s also provided by Zerexa Domains (that should be the correct name).

Let’s see if I passed the high school entrance exam.

Below is the detection report for the model on this site. You’re welcome to check it at any time.
ModelOC gpt-5.6-sol OpenAI · ai.yuanown.com 评级 A 评分 96 风险 低 覆盖率 69.2% · 可信度 MEDIUM · 引擎 2.6.3 通过 11警告 1不确定 4 测试时间: 2026-08-01 08:11 UTC

ModelOC [free]deepseek-v4-pro ai.yuanown.com 评级 A 评分 90 风险 低 覆盖率 61.5% · 可信度 MEDIUM · 引擎 2.6.3 通过 9警告 2不确定 5 测试时间: 2026-07-29 16:53 UTC

:xhj10:

Join and give it a try

Lottery

come

Get involved! Join in!

Thank you

You haven’t added a like yet, come join in!

Can I still pedal?

Change the category from AI to Lottery

This reward is definitely mine :xhj001:

Thanks for sharing

I’m here for the raffle~