Model Rush Update v0.1.1

Demo link (recommended to open on a computer, as there are some display issues on mobile):
play.mukunjin.com
Project address:

I’d like to clarify the positioning of this game—it’s not a simulation management game, but rather a game that simulates the entire process of LLM training. I had considered adding competition with real-life companies, but ended up removing that feature.

This update merges a PR from @user94, and I really welcome everyone’s contributions—very grateful!

In addition to user94’s massive contribution, I’ve also changed the way you expand your server room—you now build floors vertically. I added GPUs and algorithms, unified the method for closing windows, and so on.

In the future, I might add a leaderboard feature, so users can post their benchmark scores. I might also add a tutorial for new players.

Right now, the whole project is full of AI-produced :poop:.

1 Like

Meow~
Some features will be gradually rolled out to the beta repository from now on (including features that jinmukun may not think are quite ready).
Feel free to try them out, but if you plan to keep playing, we recommend going to the official version, meow~
The beta version may not have been sufficiently tested for aspects such as game balance, meow~
We don’t recommend playing the beta version long-term, meow~

1 Like

Why has the funding always been zero?

Seeing the financing cooldown time left me stunned. Then I saw the number of days above ticking away, and fell into deep thought.

!!!!So you’ve been here all along…

You don’t even have a product—who’s going to give you funding?

If you raise investments only after deploying the model, you have nothing to show without a model—fundraising would amount to zero.

I recommend playing on PC; there are still some display issues on mobile.

Are you in a different time zone from me? How come you have several more commits from four hours ago? :xhj25:

6 awo

You did an amazing job—there are very few games I want to play even in the middle of the night.

Thank you for the compliment. There are still many areas with issues, so feel free to give suggestions anytime.

Didn’t he go to Turkey?

Oh, oh, oh, that’s right!

In UTC+3

It’s not exactly vanilla, because it’s possible to get funding even without a product, but you need to give them a pitch deck to get the investment—something to think about for later.

I’m kind of confused :xhj37:

With the building rotating in reverse, I’m feeling a bit sick now.

Got it, direction settings will be added later.

Sorry, my bad. We’ll add a beginner’s guide later.

1 Like