Since the provider Nuclear Cloud disappeared, my gigabit-port server is toast, so I need to migrate. Of course, all the data is backed up, so there’s no need to worry about that.
Try serverless!
What the heck is this?
I mean things like Workers and Vercel—I typed it in English and it was automatically translated.
Ohhh, I have quite a few servers now, so I’m not considering this kind of setup for the time being.
Alright, but I still recommend having a server, because uploading things is fast and there aren’t any issues with defending against attacks either.
I’m never buying from small providers again. This much money could have paid for four more months of my other servers.
I’m using an off-brand manufacturer myself, and it’s been really stable. Maybe before you choose, just check how many years they’ve been in business?
I bought it for too cheap, that’s the problem…
I said the CNAME hasn’t been working lately.
Okay, okay.
Come join Dedirock.
Take a look at 6
Is the migration finished?
Not yet, but it’s almost done—I should be able to finish it today.
Ended up turning to the junkyard,
Trying to save money ends up creating more sunk costs ![]()