DigitalGleam AI has added some more cheap generic models

Bro, how did you manage to keep pedaling for several hours straight?

1 Like

I was running a big task, and it got a 524 halfway through :xhj002:

Uh, could you wait for me a bit… I’ll see if I can fix it now.


Bro, that’s insanely powerful. It probably ran up unpaid charges with the upstream provider. Switch to DeepSeek for now.

Maybe the upstream has been worn out by you guys, or it’s run out of balance.

1 Like

Oh, oh, okay. Thanks for your hard work, guys! :xhj19:

It’s working now. One of the upstreams went down, so I switched it. It works now—give it a try.

That works, thank you :growing_heart:

:face_with_crossed_out_eyes: Looks like prices are about to go up—Kimi crashes every day, and I can’t take it anymore.

:face_with_crossed_out_eyes:

K3 crashed, so it can’t be called anymore.

K3, raise the price immediately, otherwise these daily crashes are unbearable.
:face_with_crossed_out_eyes:

The GLM calls also seem to have issues—they often error out halfway through. I’ve tried using a VPN as well. I’ve also tried it in both CC and zcode. Luckily, it doesn’t happen too often, but please take a look when you have time.

Okay, thanks for the feedback. The upstream providers for K3 and GLM are indeed rather unstable at the moment. I’ll look for other upstream providers, or perhaps integrate the official ones.

1 Like