DigitalGleam AI has added some more cheap generic models


The cheesy group models are all watered-down junk (50K context); they cost 0.1× the full-price version. If you’re really strapped for cash, MJJ, come take a look!

Received

Could it be a reverse proxy on the web side, doge :xhj09:

gpt-oss I really don’t know how to set up a reverse proxy, and I haven’t used this model either.
:xhj24:

But I really have to say this: Opus, switch to another upstream provider. At this price, one request costs $1. The cost of 200 requests would be enough to buy 20× that amount (even through a relay with a 2× multiplier, this usage would only cost 10 RMB).

Affordable

Paying is even more expensive: one Opus call costs around ¥0.05 (when the cache is already available), while this site charges ¥4 per call. And charging by the number of calls means abandoning the cache and going back to the pre-cache era.

Besides, this is already operating at a loss, right? He told me that each call costs 1U.

Paid plans can access an exclusive group with a lower multiplier.

What kind of model is it, roughly?

I can’t afford it, boss.

The upstream supplier is expensive, but I can give you a discount if you top up.

If you want to top up, contact the boss directly.

Yes, automatic top-up will go live tomorrow.

I’ve received a reply.

First of all, chat models are used extremely frequently. I made 30K calls in just 7 days (and my usage is already relatively low); some power users may exceed 100K in a single day. Yet 30K calls use less than 5% of Claude 20x, costing around 50 yuan. Even if the price were increased tenfold to account for the risk of getting banned, each call would still cost only 0.002. Unless an exclusive group can offer that rate, paying per call is simply not worth it.

Sorry to bother you repeatedly, but charging chat models per call is unreasonable.
Moreover, for relay services, topping up 20x is a great option: first, it avoids disputes over the model, and the price is also the lowest (unlike GPT’s bugteam, which can get the cost down to 0.0005, but isn’t practical for small relay services).

I heard their upstream provider charges 1 USDT per transaction. Let’s wait until they switch.

I don’t really understand it either, but we can’t let the balance go to waste.

Don’t stress :sob:

Paying a fee should be refundable, right? You could try submitting a support ticket. It’s still better than using this gold token.

Okay, okay, okay.

Bro, Kimi K3 seems to be dead :xhj11: