GPT got dumber again, and now it's using 5.5mini pretending to be GPT5.6SOL

Look at the image—people on the international internet have even started bashing it.

1 Like

I’ve been using it for the past couple of days, and it feels kind of weird.

This isn’t the first or second time OpenAI has pissed people off.

Codex is really being unfair.

Fortunately, I haven’t been using it much lately.

I’ve really been so stupid lately…

Dumbing things down is one thing, but impersonating someone is simply unacceptable.

2 Likes

GPT and Hajimi have been taking turns lowering everyone’s IQ lately.

I thought it was just a problem with my own proxy, so I tried a few mirror sites, but their accounts were basically all slowed down too.

You’re asking malicious questions—I’m going to ban your account, uh, this, this, this…

I’ve truly mastered the essence.

I’ve truly grasped the essence :xhj30:

Well, now you don’t need an intermediate node to mess things up—Ultraman himself will handle your routing.

Rarely used anymore

2 Likes

It really makes you dumber.