Could I get some tokens?

I’m giving away three GPT Team accounts I previously set up in sub2 for personal use.

I haven’t been using them lately, so I figured I might as well give the remaining quota away.
(Come to think of it, I’m not even sure whether this is allowed to be raffled off.)

This isn’t an advertisement—if you win, just send me a private message on the site.

3 spots, $600 each—but since these are regular Team accounts, they have the unavoidable 5-hour limit, so they may not work sometimes. Just try again later. (No limit bypassing supported.)

7 Likes

Join in

I’m here.

Give it a try.

Here I am, joining in. Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!

Give it a try.

Join in

Join in

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!~

Give it a try.

Join in, join in

You too

Have fun together orz

Back row

1 Like

Get involved.

Join in.

Join in

Join in.

Participate :face_savoring_food:

Join in.