Giving away one verified muse.ai account — I don’t need this many; use it and toss it afterward -18

I used my own referral code, and I also passed the card and age verification. I used a temporary email address on my own domain!

Anyway, you can register endlessly.

For the winner, just provide an email address and password; you can discard them after use.

Haha, if anyone hasn’t used a referral code, use mine!

Come check out your personal AI agent, Muse. Redeem my referral code through “Settings” within 48 hours of joining, and we’ll each receive 1 billion Muse tokens.

Referral code: 7EGCBW

3 Likes

I’ll give it a try.

Join in

Join in

Here I come.

Let me win :ac01:

Come join us!

Participate

Join in

It’s basically a finished product—come get involved.

Give it a try

For participation, which cards can be used to get in?

I’ll join in.

Join in

This has been really popular lately. Hope I win one!

Denominator +1

Can’t it be used long-term?

When I was registering myself, I didn’t know whether it was a node issue. I tried several times and eventually got banned.

Participate

Join in :ac01: