Sigh, sigh, sigh, sigh, sigh

Got caught using :ladder: and was warned.
I don’t dare use :ladder: anymore.
:sob:
Looks like nodeloc is the only forum I’ll be able to browse from now on.
:xhj14:

4 Likes

Who warned you? Fight back.

:fearful:

Who reported it?

University?

Detected
:ac01:

That’s right.
Lately, it seems like they’re cracking down hard.
:xhj11:

That’s really unfortunate. I suggest using mobile data instead of the campus network.

1 Like

I originally used the campus network because switching traffic back and forth was such a hassle.
:xhj11:

If the school doesn’t provide it, I’ll just have to use mobile data.

What’s going on? :ac31:

Haha

Ah t-t-t-this, :ac01:

Which school? It wouldn’t happen to be the one that was recently in the news, would it?

1 Like

School isn’t that good
:ac01:

Sensitive information is all traffic, haha.

The campus network? Better not mess with it.