cywxmz
(猹)
September 30, 2026, 3:00pm
1
Um, I sincerely wanted to ask everyone: What industry do you work in, and is your job stressful?
Sigh, I really wanted to ask everyone: Is it actually hard to find a job these days, and is it raining outside or not?
Um, feel free to share your thoughts.
Sigh, I’ve been feeling so emotionally exhausted lately
2 Likes
Graduating soon and immediately becoming unemployed—I’m feeling anxious too.
3 Likes
DDGameOver
(DDGameOver)
September 30, 2026, 3:15pm
4
Healthcare is highly stressful, and the rat race is intense
cywxmz
(猹)
September 30, 2026, 3:28pm
5
Brother, you’ve got it tough too. Working in healthcare, take care of yourself.
cywxmz
(猹)
September 30, 2026, 3:34pm
7
College students are great—they’re a middle-class group.
cywxmz
(猹)
September 30, 2026, 3:37pm
9
Their spending power is still pretty strong—most of them, I mean most , get a fixed allowance for living expenses every month and don’t have to earn money themselves or anything.
cywxmz
(猹)
September 30, 2026, 3:38pm
10
If you don’t like it, please don’t flame me.
1 Like
Congratulations on doing so well on the Gaokao and getting into such a good university!
loc-yes
September 30, 2026, 11:37pm
13
An industry dedicated to serving the people
user94
(牢废物)
September 30, 2026, 11:52pm
14
A job that requires payment and involves both sides pressuring each other
It → Security systems. I work in implementation, and the pressure at work isn’t too bad, though I occasionally have to work overtime (of course, there’s no overtime pay—just working for free). The workload comes in waves: I’m idle most of the time, but very busy for shorter periods.
cc1359
(小钻风)
October 1, 2026, 1:46am
16
Foreign trade is getting harder and harder as major regions continue to raise tariffs.
gin_cheka
(gin cheka)
October 1, 2026, 5:56am
18
It seems like nothing is easy to do right now.
1 Like
Wcowin
(Wcowin)
October 1, 2026, 6:03am
19
A miserable graduate student
1 Like
Work has been incredibly stressful lately—I’m truly exhausted.
1 Like