From one sea of humanity to another!!!
Envious of the Diamond members setting off
Likewise, happy National Day!
Where are you going? Happy National Day!
Jealous of the Diamond-level big shot setting off!
Happy National Day
Where are you going, Diamond? Happy National Day!
Travel to Guangxi
Likewise!
Happy National Day, have fun!
Sure, sounds good!
Just make sure to check the weather forecast in advance.
That’s especially important if you’re going sightseeing in the mountains or by the water (don’t ask me how I know).
Otherwise, in places like Guilin’s scenic mountains and rivers, you might end up seeing the charm of the Yellow River on the Loess Plateau…
![]()
Happy National Day
Jealous—have fun!
Traveling alone is the best—you won’t get angry. Whenever you go out with other people, you’ll definitely end up getting upset, no matter who you’re with.
So jealous~~~ I want to go out and have fun too ![]()
I’m stuck in traffic.
Watch out for people who pull car doors and steal dogs (just kidding).
Everywhere you go, it’s packed with people—even Southeast Asia is full of our own.