[TokenTokenBond] Official trial launch (an AI relay station using energy for payment at a 0.01× rate)

After making some adjustments last night,
it should now be operating normally()。

However, I still need to discuss the model pricing with everyone,
because this site is a relay service that uses community energy for top-ups.
At the current rate (0.01x), assuming 100 million input tokens + 500 million output tokens are used:
MiMo: 1.54 energy
LongCat: 15.5 energy
Muse Spark: 22.5 energy
Personally, I think that should be reasonable, right? Of course, everyone is welcome to discuss it in the comments.

Gold members can check in on nodeloc every day to receive 10 energy (as a guaranteed minimum), which is roughly equivalent to:
MiMo: a mixed volume of approximately 350 million input + 1.75 billion output tokens
Muse: if we use the assumed 1:5 ratio, that comes to roughly 222 million tokens consumed per day in total.

Of course, the different membership levels are not actually equivalent either.
If I remember correctly, Silver members receive 5 energy per day, while Bronze members receive 1 energy per day (since the community knowledge base does not explain this in detail, this is only my personal estimate).

However, this is only the guaranteed minimum. You can of course earn more energy by actively participating in the community (see “How to earn energy” at 能量系统 - Nodeloc Docs; I won’t go into detail here).

This may make the community more active, while also giving people a place to spend their energy and turn it into productivity. That is what I hope to see.

Also, to avoid conflicting with the forum’s own energy system, this site does not have a separate check-in system. You can check in on the forum, so there is no need to check in on this site separately.

To make it easy for everyone to try out,
new users currently receive 5 energy upon registration as a trial allowance, and both the inviter and the invitee receive an allowance when someone is invited.
The reason I don’t call it a public-benefit site is that I believe others should decide whether it is charitable, so I use the term “relay service” to describe it.

Website: https://api.tokentoken.bond/
Model pricing (Model Plaza): new-api-Max

14 Likes

Take a look

The check-in reward for Silver members is 5—nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

Oh, looks like you’ve got quite a few proxy IPs—the whole Opencode Zen bundle. Nice.

1 Like

Not that many, actually. Just a few hundred—not sure if that’s enough, …

Can opencode be used for free?

It’s enough even without SB redistributing it; Telegram has free public ones too, and that guy has 8,000 proxies :ac08:

2 Likes

Zen works, but it limits the rate and quantity based on IP, so you need a lot of proxy IPs.

3 Likes

Surely you’re not saying that nodeloc’s translation will have to switch upstream later on? :xhj001:

Thanks for the support, and for sending 1,000 credits!

1 Like

Why do I only have 5 :sob:

That’s a perk for the first 10 registered users :ac01:
My site’s early-bird perk is like this (roughly 1.5 billion Tokens):

However, based on the current site-wide data:
89.98 million Tokens ÷ 5.95 energy points ≈ 15.1 million Tokens per energy point.

So, in theory, your 5 points can also be used for roughly 75 million Tokens :xhj23:
If you run short later, you can top up.

hmmm
Now 1 energy ≈ 20 million tokens.

Where do I check in?

of the forum

I’ve been following along since the OP’s post about building the site. Thanks for sharing these AI resources.

Hopefully this one will last longer. I tried one today that claimed to offer unlimited v4.1flash, but after only 480 MB of usage, it showed that I’d used up 143 yuan. Even if it wasn’t an actual paid balance, that’s still ridiculous.

Wasn’t there one last September too? It was all grand and high-profile, and they even had everyone discuss the pricing. Now they’ve happily run off.

Honestly, you can get by without recharging…
The 5 energy I was given at the start has been more than enough to enjoy the game for quite a while.
Also, I recommend not recharging too much at once—I can’t guarantee anything here.

What models are available?