Free Canva premium space (limited to 500 people)

22 Likes

Has officially joined

Canva Pro provides users with a vast collection of licensed images, fonts, illustrations, templates, and more—all available for commercial use! It also unlocks even more premium features.

I have officially joined the freeloaders.

Has seriously joined

Thanks, bro. I’ve officially joined.

Thanks for sharing. I’m seriously considering joining.

Join in earnest

You’re late, aren’t you?

Join in earnest

Anything else, boss?

Must join

Has already joined in earnest.

I don’t know why I still can’t join. It doesn’t even show an option to join.

Has joined in all seriousness

Also, use canva.com—the .cn domain doesn’t work.

There are more.

Check whether the suffix is .com. It can’t be Canva.cn—it has to be canva.com.

1 Like

Seriously joining in!

Thanks for sharing!

One more question: what is it used for? Haha!

Okay, thanks. It turns out it had been automatically changed to CN all along.