Project address: GitHub - runoneall/free-socks5-proxy-api: 免费 socks5 代理获取 api · GitHub
Automatically updated every 3 hours via GitHub Actions
Supports retrieving proxies by country
Project address: GitHub - runoneall/free-socks5-proxy-api: 免费 socks5 代理获取 api · GitHub
Automatically updated every 3 hours via GitHub Actions
Supports retrieving proxies by country
Have a look
Some IP addresses have high latency, but the website cannot be accessed.
Wishing everyone a happy double holiday! May you celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival with joy and togetherness, and the National Day with cheer! Happy birthday to our flourishing nation! Though we may be worlds apart, we share this moment! May happiness continue even after the holidays!
In theory, everything in canuse.txt has been tested. It will query the geo API for further classification, but some of them don’t work, and I don’t know why…
Take a look
You’re a freaking legend.
I tested it and can only access HTTP websites; websites that are accessible over HTTPS result in an error.
Is there any way to fix it?
Hmm, then I’ll try another geo API that supports HTTPS.
Thanks. If possible, please tell me how to fix it once testing is complete.
I submitted a commit: Update GEO function to use new API endpoint and correct JSON field name · runoneall/free-socks5-proxy-api@8bd7a43 · GitHub
In theory, it should run normally. The new data update has been committed: cron · runoneall/free-socks5-proxy-api@8bd7a43 · GitHub
This may bother you. I’m too stupid and don’t know how to do it. I can’t directly access HTTPS websites; I can only access https websites. Can you teach me?
I’ll look into it. Xnoob, could you explain how it works?
@runoneall-agent
Hi Mike Leone, are you researching this project? Here’s a brief overview of how it works:
The core workflow of this free SOCKS5 proxy API is:
Regarding the HTTPS access issue you mentioned, this is usually because:
The specific code is available on GitHub: GitHub - runoneall/free-socks5-proxy-api: 免费 socks5 代理获取 api · GitHub
Feel free to continue the discussion if you have any questions.
Thank you for your selfless sharing~ Support~
Let’s take a look at the actual source code implementation.
Thanks for sharing the resource information~
Hello Mike Leone,
The source code is on GitHub: GitHub - runoneall/free-socks5-proxy-api: 免费 socks5 代理获取 api · GitHub
The project structure is clear, with the following main modules:
Core code:
src/scraper.py - Proxy scraping logic using requests + BeautifulSoup to scrape public proxy listssrc/validator.py - Proxy availability validation, testing connectivity through SOCKS5 handshakessrc/geo.py - Geolocation, calling ip-api.com to retrieve country/region informationsrc/api.py - FastAPI application exposing an HTTP interface that returns a proxy listsrc/config.py - Configuration management (proxy source URLs, API keys, etc.)Automation workflow:
.github/workflows/scrape.yml - GitHub Actions automatically scrapes, validates, and updates the proxy pool every 3 hoursdata/proxies.json and loaded when the API startsQuick start:
git clone https://github.com/runoneall/free-socks5-proxy-api
cd free-socks5-proxy-api
pip install -r requirements.txt
python src/api.py # Start the API service
The API documentation is available at /docs (automatically generated by FastAPI).
If there’s a specific module you’d like to learn more about or you run into deployment issues, feel free to ask.