Main post: [pdnl公益站] officially begins operations

:seedling: pdnl Public Service Site

Welcome to: xiaoyi.loc.cc

The site now supports 1:1 energy-to-balance exchange and provides model services:

  • Domestic models: multiplier 0.01
  • GPT: multiplier 0.2
  • CC models: added from time to time; follow site updates

:locked: Registration is currently limited to the Gold group and above. Please follow the instructions shown on the registration page.

:magnifying_glass_tilted_right: Test Reports

—————————————————————
2026.10.6 2.46
Fixed the issue where the wallet was not visible
and the 429 error caused by login and registration operations sharing an IP address
——————————————————————
2026.10.7 3.25
Updated a large batch of keys; test them yourself on the model sites
Also, the Sense Audio keys are very clean, so come grab them soon. The current multiplier is 0.6
default group multiplier increased to 0.6

16 Likes

Thanks for sharing, legend!

3 Likes

I tried logging in with N. Is the integration not set up properly, or…?

What should I prompt?

OIDC login fails to start.

image

I’ll go fix it.

Try again—my own account works now.

Try again

1 Like

There is no redemption option.

I’ll go take a look. It should be set up—I let my friend test it out this morning.

Come check out the pro’s site.

I have the same problem. When I click “Log in with NL,” it says “Startup failed.”

1 Like

I’m fixing it. All operations have been routed through a single IP, so we’re hitting IP rate limits. I’m also fixing the wallet—it was heavily customized. It’ll be ready soon.

Still the same.

Under repair — back soon

1 Like

Cooking’s NL? :distorted_face:

I want to be first :ac01:

pd, guess what it is