For a new Muse account, you can enter my referral code: KKM6TF
Redeem the referral code through “Settings” within 48 hours of joining, and we’ll each receive 1 billion tokens.
For a new Muse account, you can enter my referral code: KKM6TF
Redeem the referral code through “Settings” within 48 hours of joining, and we’ll each receive 1 billion tokens.
Sharing my Muse invitation code: R24A24
RF1TF4, I’ll join too
Share an MXRNIR
I’ll piggyback on this and share mine too
1VNBB2
I’ll join too, VGJW6S
Here’s another one: 8EUOUN
Sharing my LHQI7E
I’m joining too, here’s mine: RQ1M5H
Invitation code:
P3HPPH
Come check out your personal AI agent, Muse
Invitation code: LHQI7E
New invitation code R16824
With an invitation code: 7BMFLT
Let’s exchange on the new issue too~ My latest available Muse invitation code: RMOJUX
Within 48 hours of registering, enter it under Settings→General→Redeem invitation code. Both of us will receive 1 billion tokens each.
Invitation code: GF4E7X
A fresh invitation code
Sign up first—I’m worried there won’t be any spots left.