[WLIAN] 稳连-free virtual host giveaway 35 units this round [second wave]

配置:

空间(M) 数据库(M) 域名个数 开通FTP
256 128 不限 是

时长:1季度
流量30G/月,用完私信我添加

领取步骤:

对于新用户:

新用户领取步骤

1.点击后方链接注册(用注册论坛的邮箱注册,期间不会询问验证码):https://wlian.pp.ua/register

2.注册之后在这里绑定NL的第三方登录(这是为了防止滥用、不及时绑定机器会被收回):https://wlian.pp.ua/security

3.随后来到购买区域购买Mini机器:https://wlian.pp.ua/cart

4.购买过程中最后一步输入底部优惠码,即可免费获得!

对于老用户:

老用户领取步骤

1.首先打开网站用NL登录,如果提示绑定邮箱/手机号,说明你没有绑定NL第三方登录,先用邮箱和密码进行登录:https://wlian.pp.ua/

2(对于提示绑定邮箱/手机号的情况).绑定NL的第三方登录(这是为了防止滥用、不及时绑定机器会被收回):https://wlian.pp.ua/security

3.随后来到购买区域购买Mini机器:https://wlian.pp.ua/cart

4.购买(二选一):
4.1.购买当前机器:过程中最后一步输入底部优惠码,即可免费获得!


4.2续费第一波的“虚拟主机-初级”机器(续1月):点下方支付1能量后私信:

Mini机季付优惠码(免费获得):

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing, boss.

1 Like

Can a virtual host set up an account?

Thank you for sharing and actively participating

How do I set it up?

Thank you!

Can this be renewed like the one from yesterday?

Please read the “For existing users:” section carefully.

Support the big boss

Is this situation about binding an email for third‑party login? However, after entering the email and clicking to get the verification code, I still don’t receive the code in the email?

You didn’t read carefully; after reading, there won’t be such a problem.

What account

Thanks, boss, take a look.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, boss, check out the coupons

1 Like

Not bad, not bad

3 Likes

Kangkang

1 Like

Thank you for sharing, boss

What to build

1 Like

Can I log in using SSH?

1 Like

Nat will be released later.