leaflow.net Is anyone playing in this container?

I saw several introductions about https://leaflow.net/ online.

11 Likes

:xhj14:

1 Like

Never played with containers

Just applied; even Hong Kong can’t create a space. In the mainland you have to bind a mobile number. It says signing in gives you fish, and the cheapest tier costs just over 1 yuan per month, meaning after signing in a few times it’s free. Now registration also gives you 5 fish.

No wonder my Hong Kong space has been creating for almost 10 minutes and still isn’t ready.

Usually more than 15 minutes

1 Like

I’ll give it a try

I saw on the official website that it is currently in the testing phase, payments are not enabled, and it is completely free.

I’m using it, but now I can’t find where to sign in.

It’s been almost 20 minutes, I tried and it takes a long time.

Then let’s not deal with this; there’s no need to waste time on it.

Check‑in is in the workspace menu, and you can also go directly to the link: https://checkin.leaflow.net/

1 Like

Go have a look first, then we’ll talk. Thanks OP

Thanks, boss, I found it.

Hmm, let’s see tomorrow when he finishes creating it.

1 Like

I haven’t played it, I’ll let you guys go first.

I’ve seen it, you can avoid controversy in your comments.

How to deploy?

1 Like

First, get the task done. It’s a few dozen bucks. On that https://marketplace.leafflow.net/#/ you can complete some things with one click. The others don’t seem to be online yet; only the WordPress hellow is finished.

I’ll also take a look.