Grab 5 self‑built US‑NewYork IPv4 NAT VPS

I have a racknerd VPS purchased for a 2‑year term, which will expire in about a month and a half. I am now splitting it into several VPS instances and will draw 5 of them for the winner to use.

Machine specifications:
CPU: 1 × vCPU Core
RAM: 211 MB
DISK: 2 GB
Transfer: 500 GB
OS: debian
VPS location: United States – New York, IP quality is decent, medium‑good.
Each NAT VPS has 20 consecutive ports, which is more than enough to set up a proxy. It is not recommended to use NAT VPS for other tasks; only for proxying.

After winning, you can private‑message me for the redemption code. The code can be used to redeem NAT VPS until this VPS expires and is reclaimed.
Redemption site: https://www.nodehatch.com/

title: Five self‑built NAT – IPv4 VPS
min_participants: 5
max_participants: 0
max_tickets_per_user: 100000
min_trust_level: 1
draw_at: 2025-10-12T08:00:00.000Z
[level]
name: First Prize
prize: NAT VPS redemption code
quantity: 5
[/level]

9 Likes

Join in

It arrived, hoping for one

Thank you for sharing

Didn’t do it right?

Thank you for sharing

I guess it needs to be rendered a bit; it seems like this happens every time I post a giveaway.

The rendering time is a bit off.

Participation is what matters

Participate

Join in

Join in

Participate

Participate in the lottery

Is there a giveaway link?

shishish

Guys, is the lottery interface you see normal? It looks abnormal on my side.

Problematic

:xhj007: Awaiting fix

I refreshed and checked, but the display is still not normal.