I suggest starting a sharing thread for the newAPI section in the forum, as I feel many people could benefit from it.
Upvote with support.
I suggest starting a sharing thread for the newAPI section in the forum, as I feel many people could benefit from it.
Upvote with support.
The scope of APIs is pretty broad, huh? I’m guessing you want to share how to connect AI through an API?
Yes, it’s the API for connecting to the AI, basically a relay API.
The title and content have been updated. Please take note.
I agree with the OP’s suggestion! Bumping this up.
We recommend directly using the 科技与创作 > AI section along with the API tag.
I saw this and guessed that maybe there aren’t enough subcategories, which is why not many people are sharing. That’s just how I felt, and I need it too.
Yes, there aren’t many people sharing.
In the community, only posts about Promotion and AFF are required to be posted in specific sections. All other topics aren’t strictly limited to certain sections; the divisions are more for ease of browsing and are just suggestions. Of course, when moderators have time, they’ll help categorize posts without a section based on the content. But overall, it comes down to the title and content. Your suggestion will likely be seen by the admin too, so let’s see what they decide. For now, I don’t think there’s any issue with my current recommendation of using the 科技与创作 > AI section plus tags for distinction.
Received
NL; Is there an open AI API?
I never really paid attention to that.
This works! It makes things easy for beginners.
So am I just here to post stuff?
Well, I just want to do my best so everyone can access good stuff and learn new tech.
As long as it’s a purely public welfare project, that’s enough for me.
I can’t believe there’s a steamed bun shop doing charity, plus they play cultivation games ![]()
![]()
. Checking in and transferring points feels awesome!
Yes, yes, yes, still a big shot understands me