Dedirock's 1C2G cheap baby VPS is still available, starting at $6.45/year

Their Official Website (With AFF)

Name Price CPU RAM Disk (SSD) Traffic Direct Link
Promo VPS Saver LA CM LEB 2025 $6.45 USD Annual Payment 1 Core 2.5GB 15.0GB 2048.0GB Link
Promo VPS Saver NY FAT32 2025 $6.59 USD Annual Payment 1 Core 2.0GB 15.0GB 2048.0GB Link
Promo VPS Saver LA FAT32 2025 $6.59 USD Annual Payment 1 Core 2.0GB 15.0GB 2048.0GB Link
Promo VPS Saver NY BF 2025 $6.75 USD Annual Payment 1 Core 2.0GB 30.0GB 2048.0GB Link
Promo VPS Saver LA BF 2025 $6.75 USD Annual Payment 1 Core 2.0GB 30.0GB 2048.0GB Link
Promo VPS Saver LA BF LEB 2025 $6.85 USD Annual Payment 1 Core 1.5GB 25.0GB 2560.0GB Link
Promo VPS Saver NY BF LEB 2025 $6.85 USD Annual Payment 1 Core 1.5GB 25.0GB 2560.0GB Link
Promo VPS Saver LA PMD 2025 $6.99 USD Annual Payment 1 Core 2.0GB 20.0GB 2048.0GB Link
Promo VPS Saver NY PMD 2025 $6.99 USD Annual Payment 1 Core 2.0GB 20.0GB 2048.0GB Link
Storage Promo Plus CM LEB 2025 $31.2 USD Annual Payment 1 Core 2.0GB 3T 5T Link
Storage Promo Essentials BF 2025 $17.38 USD Annual Payment 1 Core 1.0GB 1T 2T Link
Storage Promo Plus FAT32 2025 $26.99 USD Annual Payment 1 Core 2.0GB 2.5T 4T Link
6 Likes

Brothers charge ahead

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

This is currently the most cost-effective product.

A few months ago, I bought this for 7 coins 1 Core 2.0GB 30.0GB 2048.0GB and now it’s only 6.75

Bet you didn’t see this coming—the $7 chicken actually got even cheaper…
:xhj32:

Not bad, let’s leave it for someone who needs it.

I really didn’t expect it could drop even more—I’ll buy another one to balance things out. The only downside is that it doesn’t have IPv6.

There is IPv6 available. If it isn’t set up automatically, you can just submit a ticket to request one.
:xhj003:

The 7 knives didn’t ask for it. I heard they were going to change the machine. Back then, those who had their machines changed were affected by various issues from their neighbors, so the application was not made.

It seems like there’s a $7.99 deal on RN Flash Purchase, but I feel like the Black Friday discounts are average. There doesn’t seem to be anything particularly优惠的嘛 discounts.

1 Like

Which manufacturer is this?

It really is quite a good deal, but I already have the 2-year 120 one from dasabo.com.

1 Like

Is there any review啊 :xhj007:

2 Likes

Does this one have any reviews? The price looks pretty good.

Here’s a previous post by someone else:

Okay, thank you.

Hello, is there more?

If you can click through and place an order on the OP’s (original poster’s) machine, that means it’s still in stock.
The ones at my supplier, dasabo.com, are already sold out, and the price isn’t the same anymore either. When I bought mine, it was 1c2g 10G SSD with 1T bandwidth, and some time ago there was a period when it was 120 RMB for two years.

This one’s not bad, but the traffic is a bit low—otherwise I’d start slicing away.