Where can you find Alipay bump red envelopes now

Where can I still find Alipay tap and go red envelopes?

Never used before\nMy phone NFC has never been turned on

2 Likes

nfc is a great thing, what a pity if we don’t buy it

It feels like it’s usually Friday, with random amounts.

I claim red packets by touching the payment completion interface.

cost just a few cents

I only remember the first one was 5 cents, and after that, it seemed to be a few cents each time, sometimes even less.

Alipay Home Page-Payments-Receiving Gifts by Paying, Open and You Will Get One. After Using It Several Times, the Amount Becomes Particularly Small, Even Just A Few Cents.

In the elevator, tap to grab a red envelope

Usual prices are around a few cents, holidays may be higher

Red envelopes will be larger over the weekend

I use this every day, try copying this text to Alipay?\nC:/7rN6C1620D4 or copy this message to open Alipay search, and let’s earn rewards together D:/h MU7661 $295

The discounts are smaller and can only be used the next day.