2026 World Cup Schedule ⚽

image

  1. Argentina is definitely out of the running for the championship, but I’m still a fan.
  2. The match times are really unfriendly for us.

I wonder if NL will organize an event and hand out red envelopes then :face_with_tongue:

2 Likes

France

But I really just can’t bring myself to like Mbappé.

Grouping:
image

I have a feeling there will be a big upset this year~

It has to be Italy.

1 Like

Are you serious? The supermodel team hasn’t made it in for several seasons now :xhj24:

The championship-winning team probably won’t be from the Americas; historically, teams from the continent where the tournament is held rarely win the championship.

I hope Ronaldo can win a World Cup trophy.

Also, OP, you could create a soccer community in 体育与健身—I really enjoy watching matches. Create a community >>> NodeLoc

Girls all like Cristiano Ronaldo, I don’t know why :xhj27:

Women’s Visual Style~

1 Like

Could some kind soul please help out? I really don’t have time to maintain this.

1 Like

Cristiano Ronaldo is a model of inspiration and self-discipline.

1 Like

Useful information

1 Like

If Ronaldo wins it once, he could retire.

1 Like

Yay, the high school entrance exam is over, so now I can watch whatever I want!

Hahaha

Mostly Camila fans, and before that there were a lot of Beckham fangirls.

It’s already been 24 years since the Chinese team participated—time really flies.