🚀[Limited Time Offer] 1024Proxy giving away free CDKs! Claim high-quality residential IPs with one click—first come, first served!

If you’ve been working in cross-border business, e-commerce, or account management lately, you probably share the same pain points: unstable IPs, inconsistent quality, and easily triggered risk controls.

024Proxy is currently giving out free CDKs, which you can use to redeem residential IPs. After trying it myself, it turned out to be pretty stable, so I’m sharing it for anyone who might need it.

Here’s a quick rundown of its features:
:check_mark: Supports multiple protocols (HTTP / HTTPS / SOCKS5)
:check_mark: Offers several IP types: long-term static / short-term static / dynamic residential IPs
:check_mark: Covers servers in multiple countries around the world, perfect for cross-border operations
:check_mark: The IP pool updates daily, keeping resources pretty clean
:check_mark: Stable connection speeds, low latency

I mostly use it for:

  • Managing multiple accounts

  • Advertising & promotion testing

  • Data scraping / market research
    Overall impression: good stability, no major disconnects or abnormal issues.

:backhand_index_pointing_right: Most importantly: you can currently get free CDKs!

CDK:4YHX-FLEW-5VTJ;6MJJ-P7R8-BCNA;3TGC-9U2H-ZZA6

CDK Redemption Link

Just register, redeem it in your account center, and that’s it—the process is pretty simple. It’s a good way to try it before deciding if you want to stick with it.

If you’ve been searching for reliable IP resources, give it a shot—there’s no harm in trying since it’s free.

7 Likes

Here’s the CDK entry!

I’m just here to take a look.

So fast, it’s already sold out.

There’s no CDK entry, right?

Support, support!

They’re all useless now, everything has expired.

Show some support

Contact official customer service

P3YL-M87T-9G8D LZUM-25X3-UKVC 4XUL-LWGK-XR2C NNJJ-4GC4-GSTZ Some new CDKs

Can only watch helplessly

1 Like

I’ve posted the new CDK in the comments section.

It’s all gone, bro.

Contact customer service, bro

I’m just checking things out.

I’m late, it’s already expired.

The redemption code does not exist

Feels like it’s just a registration scam.

Of course not. Go contact the official customer service—they’ll add it for you.