Domestic model community transfer stations (free, with sign-in) + paid transfer stations (Claude [limited-time offer: 0.2x price], GPT, top value recharge 1:10)

,

Both are run by the same admin—we usually call him Lao Deng, because he’s always telling us to hammer his relay stations.

First, the Public Benefit Relay Station

Completely free—just check in daily and you can get dozens of bucks worth. Domestic models are free to use, with super low rates, good enough for running some small crawlers without a problem.

Next, the Paid Relay Station <— This link has an aff code; hope you guys can support a bit! Registration comes with a free balance so you can give it a quick try.

Claude model limited-time deal: 0.2 rate until the evening of May 6, hurry up!

Honestly, it’s really handy. Regular accounts are free accounts registered by the admin with a script, and Pro are purchased paid accounts. You can compare tokens and consumption for yourself, and overall the rates are great. It even supports relaying for Claude models—image generation is just 0.5 per use.

Top-up rate is 1:10, 1 RMB = 10 dollars

This is my first topic post; if there are any issues, please let me know—thanks!

11 Likes

Thank you to the original poster for starting their first topic by bringing us such a great charity project.

Got it, I’ll go take a look around~

Successfully joined. I’ll try out the free domestic models first, and if needed, I’ll head to the transfer station later.

The public site has closed registration. How can I get in?

Show some support

You just need to verify with Telegram (tg) to register on the public site.

1 Like

Public service isn’t easy—thank you for your dedication :folded_hands:

Thank you for sharing such a great charitable project!

Thanks for sharing

Thanks, I managed to register! It’s a bit slow, but since it’s free and usable, it’s still pretty good.

Joined, hoping for stable operation.

So wonderful, so wonderful!