goowish
(三河大人)
May 16, 2026, 8:46am
1
AFF TAG
Here’s an AI website you can use for free. If you register through this AFF link, you’ll get 15 coins and can use the large model up to 50 times. I’ve already tested it for you.
P.S: This promotion ends in about seven or eight days, so hurry up!
3 Likes
It’s really handy! I’ll take the 15 coins, no need to thank me.
nlGG
May 16, 2026, 8:56am
5
Take a look at what it is.
RodickYu
(RodickYu)
May 16, 2026, 8:57am
6
@goowish
为了保证社区内容质量与用户体验,发布 AFF(推广链接) 时请务必遵守以下规范:
一、发布要求
必须选择标签 AFF
发布包含推广链接的帖子时,必须在帖子标签中选择 AFF。
必须在链接旁标注 #AFF
所有推广链接旁边需清晰标注 AFF ,用于提示该链接为推广性质。
示例:
注册链接:https://example.com #AFF
二、违规处理
未选择 AFF 标签…
Content related to AFF is prohibited from being visible only after replying.
A clear #AFF tag must be added before the AFF link.
RodickYu
(RodickYu)
changed the node
May 16, 2026, 8:59am
8
Change the category from General Discussion to Discount Information .
doccker
(docker)
May 16, 2026, 9:20am
10
Thank you for sharing, let’s take a look.
w-d
(w-d)
May 16, 2026, 10:22am
12
Thank you for sharing, expert.
goowish
(三河大人)
May 16, 2026, 12:47pm
13
It’s pretty good, isn’t it?
Why can’t it just be NewAPI program hosting?
I want program hosting to consolidate everything together and manage it all.
goowish
(三河大人)
May 17, 2026, 12:43am
16
I don’t understand what you’re saying.
system
(system)
Closed
May 24, 2026, 12:43am
17
此话题已在最后回复的 7 天后被自动关闭。不再允许新回复。