Get ChatGPT Team for free (updated)

ChatGPT Team official website: When registering an account, use the @gpt.oooooooooo.bond domain—feel free to use anything before the @.

When logging in, you’ll be prompted for a registration code. Use: nodeloc.com. After entering it, you’ll be able to log in.

50 Likes

6

Boss, you’re awesome.

Is it really that impressive?

So impressive :xhj005:

James is awesome

Authority

Bumping the thread! Thanks to the admin. As for my… matter, I’m counting on you :xhj39:

1 Like

james king

顶贴顶贴 大詹接着就动手了 好快 :xhj16:

1 Like

This was done by xigege, big thanks to the boss for showing the way.

General amnesty

Da Zhan, are you in the group? Which one is you?
I was just sharing a method, that’s all. It’s still up to Da Zhan to keep things moving quickly.

Magical Titles, xm Nyan

In the group, the names just won’t show up…


这是你吗大詹
NL头衔的这个

That’s right.

How do I get an authorization code?

The authorization code is nodeloc.com

Oh, got it.