James
1
First, open Chatgpt.com in a new browser where you’re not already logged in.
Enter any prefix + @gpt.oooooooooo.bond and click Continue.
Click the red section above.
Enter the email prefix from before again and set Code to nodeloc.com
Click Approve Login.
You’re in the ChatGPT page. Done!
62 Likes
duduson
(dudu)
2
Joined—hoping I’ll be able to use it for a bit longer this time.
2 Likes
yunchen
(yun)
3
Thanks, boss, I’ve joined successfully.
Thank you, boss, I’ve joined.
Thanks for sharing—I’m actually in need of a web-based chat right now.
recar
(recar recar)
6
Thank you for joining us, boss!
Is this only for web-based conversations, or can it be integrated with Codex?
James
8
Just use 2api and that’s it.
Asswu
(神乐)
10
Thanks for sharing, I’ve successfully joined.
What’s the principle behind this? Will it get the IP blocked?
load
12
Just registered and I’ve already gained something valuable—thanks for sharing!
xiaozx
(Laode)
13
Thanks for sharing! Hope it lasts a long time.
Wade
14
Thanks, you’re awesome — this is incredible!
Thanks to LeBron for sharing — not sure how long it’ll last.
lqt
(-蜻蜓T-T)
16
Dude, can this work with Codex? My jump code 
tobe
17
Got it, thanks for sharing.
warma
18
The tutorial is already very detailed.
Successfully joined, thanks for sharing 
1 Like
James
20
Use OAuth to connect to 2api