Completely free Alibaba Cloud VPS-2H4G (unlimited instances) with free glm, kimi, minimax, and qwen API keys

Go, go, go!

I don’t see the console—last time I was able to access a console and SSH remotely.

Just tried it out—it asks for payment.

Thank you

Looks good, but having to renew every 8 hours—if it can’t renew automatically, then I won’t bother with it.

Thanks, joined in!
The difference in capacity between the two is quite big compared to yours.


Not sure if I’m doing something wrong on my end.

注册成功,期待保活大侠出手

Yes, there is—just click the link and you’ll get the SSH login info.

Just let the AI take a look at those two directories I mentioned.

1 Like

Just signing up to try it out

I don’t really dare to use it.

thanks mate

Let me give it a try.

Thanks for sharing

不会用

太佩服你了,真是不走寻常路。一般人那想得到这个。收下小弟的膜拜之礼。

Go ahead and sign up now—it’ll come in handy sooner or later.

Awesome!

Is there any way to keep it alive?

Is this QwenPaw?