rt
I haven’t watched a single match this year yet. No matter what, I have to watch the final. Where can I watch a free live stream? Thanks.
Both CCTV5 and Migu have it.
Final: 7/20, 3:00
cctv5
Xiaohongshu, Migu, CCTV, Yangshipin
Just go Google it or check on Baidu and you’ll know.
Isn’t Xiaohongshu free to use?
Xiaohongshu.
Don’t bother watching CCTV Yangshipin, the video quality is just heartbreaking.
CCTV, Guangdong Sports, Migu, and Xiaohongshu have secured the broadcasting rights.
You have to watch the finals! In China, the only official broadcaster with the rights is CCTV. Just turn on CCTV5 on your TV or download the Yangshipin app to watch for free—it’s really reliable. Those sketchy streams online are laggy and risky, so it’s better not to mess with them for the finals.
谢谢。
央视频道就能看
央视频就可以,免费无广告。或者用小红书这样的
When is the final? I don’t even have the energy to keep up with football anymore.
Three o’clock on Monday morning.
You can watch directly on the TV, or install an app like 影视仓 (Yingshicang), which lets you configure live stream sources, on your Android device.
Is your reply generated by Doubao? (![]()
I’m using grok4.5, and it doesn’t seem very smart either.