[Help-UlziX] Free 1H128M server in Hong Kong 11 offline, support ticket still unanswered.


What happened: I was able to SSH and test it last night, everything worked. Today, it doesn’t work anymore.
What I did: I already tried rebooting the machine and manually turning it on, but there was no response. I’ve submitted a support ticket, but haven’t received a reply yet.

@LOsEE Boss, please have a look, thank you :xhj17:

It’s all the same—don’t worry.

Yours is gone too?

It’s offline, how could you possibly have it?

Error: The main text doesn’t seem clear. Is this a complete sentence?

Free servers, but no ticket support is available.

Upstream crashed, we’ve already notified the datacenter to investigate.

Wait for the admin to reply

They probably all blew up.

Is there a Telegram group?

Yours is gone too?

The datacenter for the equal public resource zone is being restored. Several physical servers in the datacenter are temporarily having issues, so there’s no need to worry—just wait until they’re back to normal.

Mine is offline too, let’s wait for a reply.

Yes

Anyway, this brand is on my blacklist now. There’s always something wrong with it, nothing ever works right.

Upstream dedicated servers, 3–25 IPs, CN2 high bandwidth, 20–40 cores, only 200–400 a month—do you really expect something this cheap to work well? If it actually works, you should count your lucky stars.

How many of these free servers are there? Can I snatch one before my neighbor does?

20Mbps bandwidth, 50GB traffic, no need to rush

It’s free, so I’m not asking for high praise, but I still hope people won’t flame me :xhj28: