Seeing this AI-generated film was more unexpected than I imagined. It feels incredibly lifelike and is already very close to the real thing. In many scenes, if no one told you, you might not even be able to tell they were made by AI.
After watching this 95-minute AI-generated movie, you'll understand the future of the film industry!
When I saw 95 minutes, I thought it was Niu Lai.
The results are really impressive. How much of this prompt do you need to use?
I really don’t know about this one. There are also lots of documents for this project below the video, so you can take a look. It seems a bit like game development to me—characters, vehicles, environments…
Yes, AI-generated animated dramas are everywhere now
AI these days is seriously amazing.
It’s really good.
I’ve done some research on my own and personally feel it’s still not that easy to handle. A professional team would probably find it a bit easier.
Also, check this out: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1FFRQB2Eqw
AI original short film “Zombie Cleaner” – Remastered version, a Chinese “Love, Death & Robots”! **# **AI original short film “Zombie Cleaner” – Remastered version, a Chinese “Love, Death & Robots”!
AI-made short dramas that are done carelessly just don’t work, but the ones that are made with real effort are really impressive… Like that “Amateur Celestial Court” one, for example.
There’s still a great deal of work involved here; this isn’t something you can do with just a few prompts.
There’s still a gap compared to this, so just take it as something to mess around with.
This is already at a movie-level standard.
Hmm..
Are there Chinese subtitles?
None




