Niulai is so abstract, yet its box office is expected to reach 18 million?

I really can’t make sense of it anymore—I thought it was XQ! How surreal that this is happening in the age of AI.

This could be estimated at 18 million. Awesome.

It’s way too abstract now—feels like total chaos, with all kinds of low-quality content inexplicably getting popular. It’s just annoying to look at.

1 Like

Inferior coins are driving out the good ones. But then again, the Chinese film market itself is already a pile of crap—so what difference does an even stinkier pile make?

2 Likes

I really can’t make sense of it anymore…

The art style is like some kind of goofy game :downcast_face_with_sweat:, and this has 18 million.

I just saw the reply. It might be taken down tomorrow. It’s honestly ridiculous that it’s allowed to exist.

I really don’t get it at all—what is this stuff even supposed to be?