As the title suggests, I developed this app because managing multiple savings and credit cards—UnionPay, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and others—makes it cumbersome to keep track of expiration dates, credit card payment due dates, and more. The app is designed to record basic card information and supports reminder notifications for credit card billing and payment due dates. It does not store security codes or complete card numbers, and it does not connect to the internet or upload any information.
Available on the Apple App Store:
Damn, I needed this before too—I wanted to deploy it on CF.
Software like this doesn’t really dare to upload information.
Is it open-source software?
Developed for my own personal use, it doesn’t store complete card numbers or security codes—only the last few digits and expiration dates (you can also leave these blank without affecting anything). You can disable network access or use it offline with no issues. It has passed Apple’s App Store review, so you can use it with confidence.
For now, development is limited to iOS. If I have time, I can open-source it on GitHub.
You really can’t trust sensitive information like this if it isn’t open source.
I wrote one myself too, then used it with a self-signed certificate.
Check the comments above. You can choose to fill in the information; entering the card’s expiration date isn’t required, and there’s no field for the security code. If you only have one China Merchants Bank credit card, just add the bank’s name—there’s no need to enter anything else.
Hey, is there an Android version?
I think you could make it a bit stronger by putting it that way.
Not yet ![]()
Then may I ask what the tech stack is?
All bookkeeping software on the market has this feature.
Developed entirely with AI—I had ChatGPT write the development docs, then AI handled the development. I don’t know anything about iOS development ![]()
May I ask whether there are plans to open-source it?
Apple’s built-in password manager seems sufficient; just put all the card details in the notes.
Some previous projects have been open-sourced, little by little, I guess.zhaoruoxicat · GitHub
You seem to have a particular fondness for Kotlin and PHP.
Since I learned PHP and MySQL years ago, when AI programming first emerged, I developed many projects in the PHP I was familiar with. After finding that AI development worked well, I tried developing for Android too, since I mainly use Xiaomi devices.