DeepSeek Harness 薅羊毛

DeepSeek Harness

There’s a 6-yuan bonus for installing the client
Address: DeepSeek Harness|共探智能上限

2 Likes

Where am I going to find six silver dollars?


Install the client to claim automatically

This official dsh is a whopping 200 MB :ac01: I have no idea what kind of garbage they wrote.

Is this the official one?

Then will the ones I use—

and

—be pushed out?

Successfully claimed, thanks for sharing.

Yes, dsh recently released a desktop version, and the WeChat Official Account also posted about it, so it should be official.

But it’s an experimental version, and like the previous web version, it’s also a developer preview.

image
It’s the last day of National Day.

In previous community versions, dsh sometimes failed to update, which prevented some plugins from being installed. I wonder if the official version has the same issue.

Whale Garden coupon claimed! :xhj20:

Nice, DeepSeek has released a desktop version.

There seems to be a slight issue here in the official information, right? (It should be 4.1, not 41, shouldn’t it? I was startled when I saw it at the time.)

People receiving the Five Guarantees don’t masturbate.

This should be available once you register, right?

I mistyped it (