DeepSeek Harness desktop login account with eggs
Valid for one week
Download link: DeepSeek Harness|共探智能上限
DeepSeek Harness desktop login account with eggs
Where can I download it?
When does the event end?
I really don’t know about this.
Okay, thank you.
Wow!
Have a look
What’s the difference between the empty shell from the official website and the one downloaded from GitHub?
Before the desktop version was released, I ran the npx @deepseek-ai/dsh web command from deepseek-harness/README.zh.md at master · deepseek-ai/deepseek-harness · GitHub. The official website’s EXE file I downloaded yesterday still has all the data.
Or do you mean ZCode, which suddenly stopped working? Different download channels may provide different files—I don’t know about that.
I spent over three hours on it. So far, there doesn’t seem to be much difference between the desktop and web versions when using only the core software, but the desktop version is still too new, so many community plugins can’t be installed.
Is it over?
I don’t know