Has anyone tried deepseek harness? How does it perform?

RT, it’s been out for a week, but I still haven’t used it. Could someone experienced share how it’s been working for them? :ac01:

4 Likes

Not sure, I’ll take the red envelope, thanks.

1 Like

I haven’t used it yet, but I hope someone can answer :xhj001:

1 Like

I don’t know, meow.

1 Like

Seems okay, I guess.

1 Like

I’m late—damn it.

The flexibility should be pretty high. I’d suggest searching GitHub—someone skilled has probably open-sourced it.

1 Like

It’s pretty average, but for now I don’t have any other good options.

1 Like

Just days after launch, it already completely outclasses Codex’s open-source plugin ecosystem.

1 Like

Personally, I find it more useful than Codex, mainly because it gives me more freedom. I pieced together a standalone one myself.

1 Like

Pro overfitting—you need to adopt the corresponding persona.

1 Like

It has advantages over others to some extent and in certain special projects.

1 Like

Hmm, seems pretty okay. It’s currently in public beta, so it’s still not very stable. If you don’t want to deal with the hassle, avoid upgrading for now or wait for the stable release.

1 Like

I’m not familiar with harness, but it was precisely harness going viral that introduced me to PI Agent. I’m using PI now, and it feels pretty useful.

1 Like

The performance is pretty good, and the plugin ecosystem is rich.

1 Like