- At least be able to access claude.ai
- You can try using a wrapper layer; even my RackNerd dirty IP can pass email verification
- AFF code: 5BZGCF
Muse from Meta
Thanks for sharing
Thanks to the OP for sharing this reference—the experience is very practical. I’d like to add one issue I ran into myself: the email verification step is indeed quite sensitive to IP reputation. A flagged IP may result in registration being rejected outright or the verification email never arriving. If verification gets stuck, try switching to a cleaner node or adding a layer of wrapping and trying again; in most cases, that should get you through. Also, it’s best to use a mainstream email provider such as Gmail, as the chances of being blocked are lower.
I’d also like to share my referral code: R1B0YK. Redeem it under Settings in the Muse App, and just register using the link in this post.
It says the registration is pending.
to register
Thanks for sharing your experience.
Registration was successful—here’s my invitation code: X8YV2Z