If you need an account, contact me to purchase a ready-made one
Just making a fluff post to get some visibility
2 yuan below the market price
I’m planning to do one giveaway a day for now—please follow me, thanks
Random drops will appear in the comments
![]()
https://catfk.com/item/ablzkh
If no one else is going to do it, I’ll go first.
Since you’re being so enthusiastic, I’ll give you an account. Check your DMs.
Everyone in the community needs their own Muse now. Thanks, bro.
Wouldn’t that be better?
How about trying your luck?
How about trying your luck?
Stay actively involved, and have a happy fourth day of the National Day holiday too!
Try your luck.
Go, go, go~
Wishing everyone a joyful double celebration! May we enjoy a happy reunion this Mid-Autumn Festival and joyfully celebrate National Day! Happy birthday to our great nation! Though we may be far apart, we share this moment together!
Guaranteed hit
Support
Why did yesterday’s main post change the rules? Didn’t the original text say that liking it would get you an account?
Active participation
Try your luck
Be a denominator.
Try your luck
I took a look at the link—the price is pretty good. I’ll enter the giveaway first to show my support.
I’ll try my luck and see how it goes.

