As the title says, I developed this app because I needed to distinguish delivery drivers’ phone numbers for my home and work addresses, but didn’t want to save them in my contacts. I didn’t want to clutter my address book with numbers I need to identify but don’t actually want to store.
It adds notes to numbers locally only—for example, “Home SF Express courier” or “Work JD Logistics courier.” When a call comes in, I can see the note and answer directly, telling the courier to leave the package at the residential delivery station or the company reception desk, making it easier to tell them apart. A floating window displays the note alongside the caller ID, and a notification with the note is also sent as a fallback in case the floating window fails to appear.
I tested it on my own Xiaomi phone, where it works normally with HyperOS 3, and I’ve been using it for a long time. I haven’t tested it on other Android brands because I don’t currently have access to those phones.
The software is open source and has been published on GitHub. Feel free to use it, and if you have the skills, you can modify it or build the APK yourself.

