Get $100 just for signing up, plus a random amount up to $100 for daily check-ins
Chinese models Meituan models Free to claim
GPT is available to claim daily in limited quantities
Chinese models Meituan models Free to claim
GPT is available to claim daily in limited quantities
5f70eeec1a434a779ff5ef3dcfe79aec
809fc2e3bdae48b389ae6e3d12aeee34
59d780a1ef0745358528fdf67b3b275e
581c333fd31e4b1a839cf78172cb75e8
beedd421f5d246bf82bbd8de28edc0f7
58c7c80f45b24e9aa5b3f44515b14dca
beac5192664d4d699a60d217857deea5
7a5a145e62cf47ff92f323262f369e47
39b23cff3a664cea846443de5d086701
f26a63f4da5e4217a9083f06e93ca86f
c44edea063304c1f9292c8eaa4a07023
98133a3c6b6944b59047ef620a83456d
f6404e150b944fb7ba13308f921f26a3
f0cd74e34b3f4f7188288cecb74ab969
e7c703fb699145f1a2641898265cd705
054e40019faf4776bc9f99e948711cd1
5416640253b942769c2119d72aefb2c9
49259f781158482fa16477e7b5a99d2f
00c8d4563019404b8a56525419a59742
34f0e5836955449a99bdf39a30f36bcf
How do I redeem this?
c44edea063304c1f9292c8eaa4a07023
Thanks bro, I successfully redeemed it.
I can’t even open the main site.
You can open it.
f6404e150b944fb7ba13308f921f26a3
Used
Oh, switching to the Hong Kong node worked. Also, my ID is 401—I think I redeemed one too many. Could you please take one back for me?
Okay
5416640253b942769c2119d72aefb2c9
Already used
beac5192664d4d699a60d217857deea5 Thanks for sharing, I’ve already used it.
The current verification service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
Thanks for sharing
f26a63f4da5e4217a9083f06e93ca86f
Already used, thanks a lot!
Thanks, boss!
Thanks to the OP for sharing
e7c703fb699145f1a2641898265cd705 Used
Thanks for sharing, boss! I’ve already registered and given it a try. It seems like the redemption didn’t go through, but there’s already 100 in there. I’ll use it first and see how it goes, thanks!
I’m late—can’t get the card code anymore. It’s free, so it’s still nice to give it a try.
Thanks ![]()
![]()
What’s the website address???