I've set a new standard for the AI field

This idea is my original creation—it’s quite groundbreaking. It can be offered to leading companies in China and abroad as a solution for data normalization. The concept came first, and now the product is already built.
Where should I publish my theory so that the top experts can see it?

1 Like

Let’s show the product and have a look.

Then give a brief description of the project.

What level are we talking about — LoRA, Router-Guided Tuning, MoE-to-Dense, or Spectrum-to-Signal Post-Training?

分别对应 玩玩、微调、有用、前沿

Neither of those — this is an original theory I came up with. I named it AICS. AICS is a standard library, and based on it, you can develop all kinds of derivative products.

非常好的理念,感谢开源技术

My theoretical perspective is quite unique and no one abroad has proposed this theory yet.

You’re awesome!

写文章放到arXiv就好了

Try using Academic Research Skills (ARS)—find a good model to write your paper, then manually revise and polish it.